Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Countdown: 6 Days

6 days.
Only 6 days.
I am leaving the country. In 6 days.
My list of things to do is huge at this point. My packing list is slowly but surely dwindling. And my emotional tether is shredding.
However, today was a nice breath of fresh air. I went to BW and visited some of my friends and professors. It was nice to see everyone after so long, and I actually was missing school for a little while. I felt like I was missing out on things by not being there for the first semester. Then I kicked myself in the ass and reminded myself that I am going to have an amazing experience, beginning in 6 days.
I have most of my clothing laid out, and all my suitcases together. Lots of sweaters, jeans, some dress clothes, the basics. I still have to find out how much of this stuff will actually fit in my suitcase. Granted, it's a huge bag. We call it Big Blue. But unfortunately, I tend to overpack... So who knows.
I suppose I don't have much else to say until I leave. So, until then, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment